-->

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Update.v1

I've named this post as Update.v1 for the following reasons: 



So why the change? 

First, I would like to explain why I got the name Blogless Blogger. When I started out as a blogger some 4 years ago, I never managed to start a blog of my own (I know, it's weird). The main reason is that I blog for somebody else, that is, I write for other blogs and they get to pay me for that. Since I'm a mother of two kids, I never really had the time to write for my own. And so I know the name suits me very well.

Until recently, I realized that the name is no longer applicable to me, and it actually makes me laugh about the redundancy. I'm no longer blogless these days! In fact, I've already joined the bandwagon and created a website for myself!

Another reason is that, I've noticed that there are lots of "blogless" bloggers out there. And there's this particular blog that says, "I'm the original blogless blogger!" Seriously though, in respect to those who claim to be the "first" "the original" and so on blogless blogger, yeah, I'm dropping the name. No hard feelings. :)


The Infinity's Haven

I've always been fixated with the word infinity ever since I heard of that word when I was in my 6th grade. I guess that goes to show my being optimistic, as I believe that life has limitless possibilities. FYI, this is just the reincarnation of my very first attempt to write a blog years ago (sadly, I deleted that blog because I thought I won't have any use for it).

As for the blog URL, well, I think it only fits to just change it to my real name. Same reasons. 

So yes, welcome me again to the world of blogging as The Infinity's Haven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)