-->

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dilemma, Part 2

Like I'm expecting for this part 2 thing.

See, I entitled the previous entry as part 1 because the moment my youngest daughter got that nasty virus, I know it will strike the whole family. And I was right. After my little one, Hubby caught it and stayed in sickbed for three days.

And now I guess it's my turn. My week-long lack of sleep took its toll on me. The writer is down with flu and yet she still manage to cave in to her overwhelming urge to blog. Right.




Anyways. I need to finish some blogs and a couple of articles for my project, so I basically don't have the "right" to be sick. Lucky for me though, I'm able to come up with good write ups. Doctors will surely scold me if they find out what I'm doing, because I'm literally setting my brain cells on "suicide mode". Working while you're sick is twice the stress. Nasty, nasty Imay!

This is actually one of the nastiest habits that I have. I don't pause. I have this mindset that the only thing that can make me stop is when my family needs me.

I know I'm being hard on myself but I guess that's what it takes to be mother.

Headache is kicking in so I guess that's it for me. Time for me to hit the sack. Hope things will be better tomorrow.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)