-->

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daily Dose of Learning

Life is all about learning, so they say. We learn everyday, either by experience (which, they say, is the best teacher) or vicariously (which, in my own point of view, is the better teacher). Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that, everyday is always an opportunity to learn new things - new concepts, new ideas, new tasks, discovering new interests, gaining new knowledge, and learning new sets of skills.




For today, I started out my day right. I woke up at 7:00 am and hugged my husband before I jumped out of the bed. I smiled to myself when I realized that last night was one of the sweetest nights I had with him. I learned, after two years of being together, that he is equally sweet and romantic as me. What a way to start the day!

On my way to the office, I saw a man with his cute breeder dog, with the man half-sitting as if he is picking something. Only when I got closer that I realized that the man is picking his dog's litter using some pieces of paper. I smiled to myself. This is how we should learn social responsibility.

I got in the office at exactly 8:56 am, (that's four minutes away from my shift). I know, it's just a mere four minutes, but hey, it's way better than being late.

I worked on product researching today, although that was not part of my content writing job, I gladly accepted it. Through that I learned that I can be flexible only if I want to.

Speaking of which...

Right now, as I write, I am trying to learn the fundamentals of SEO. This learning is so long overdue, but I think this is just the perfect timing.

You see, learning depends on how you welcome it. Sometimes you have to search for it, but most of the time it just sits there right in front of you. So always say "yes" to every opportunity that comes along. And oh, this type of learning is free of charge, by the way.
 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)