-->

Monday, June 25, 2012

Dilemma, Part 1

Oh yes, you guessed it right. I'm in a middle of a "serious" health problem - this thing that doctors called Systemic Viral Infection.

This seemingly common infection causes a lot of trouble to my family. My youngest daughter caught the virus first, suffered for almost a week with high grade fever, before she hand it over to her Dad. And now, my husband is suffering (as I have seen it) even worst than what our baby had.




I did some research on the matter a while ago and I found out that it is, in fact, common. The virus that may have caused it comes in various forms - it can be airborne, can be acquired through direct body and bodily fluid contact, and so on. And the worst part I guess, is that there's no particular cure for this. In fact, my hubby's doctor told him that it goes away on its own.

As a mother, it's hard for me to see my loved ones lying in sickbeds. I can feel their pain twice as much as they do. It's stressful seeing them this way. I worry too much. I can't think straight. It's hard for me to focus.

But then again, I know that's pretty normal because I am a mother and a wife.

So yes, this Systemic Viral Infection is making me "half-functional".

And it sucks, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)