-->

Monday, July 23, 2012

Rainy Day Thoughts

It's raining the whole weekend. My Bebe and I actually planned to watch Batman last Saturday, but Typhoon Ferdie had been a bit nasty.

The only thing that I get to enjoy this weekend was the late-night snuggling and chatting I had with my Bebe. It really makes me laugh everytime I look back to the time when we just got started. Our love story didn't go the same getting-to-know blah-blah that most couples had. We only dated once, talked about us giving a shot on this relationship (which we did after a couple of days) and on our next date, we are already calling "us" a couple. Easy breezy!



I can say that even if we've been together for quite some time now, I still can't help it when he's being amazing. It's effortless - the way he softly speaks, the way he smiles looking all silly, the annoying way he throws tantrums - everything is just so natural. And just recently, I realized that he is even more amazing because he patiently listens to me and understands me when I'm in a fit.

If there's one single thing that I am proud of about me and my Bebe, that would be our faith in us. That faith has been with us from the day we said yes. We still have it now. And we are positive that we will continue to have it till the end. 

I don't want to be cheesy and all but yes, I want to tell the whole world that I love him. I love him more than anybody has ever loved anyone (that's his line, actually!)

He's my religion. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)