-->

Monday, July 9, 2012

Site Revamp

I've been used to seeing and hearing this word ever since I tried to learn SEO. Site revamp. Whenever there's a website that hungers for ranking but is hindered by the physical make-up of the site, making it somehow unfit for indexing. Yes, site revamp could be the best bet for that scenario.

Oh, c'mon! It's not that I want a revamp for myself. :D

I want a revamp for this blog. A colleague of mine actually told me a while ago that I need it because my blog looks dry. And I think I agree.

So this is a part where I need some ideas. Care to share your thoughts?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)