-->

Monday, July 16, 2012

Still waiting...

It's been 4 days since I got this email from my hubby regarding the 1st Annual g|Philippines which will take place on the 3rd and 4th of August, 2012. I immediately registered myself without hesitation.

I very much excited to join this event not because it's Google that's hosting it, but this is the first ever in the country. I would definitely love to be a part of a history.

I registered for Day 1: Business,Marketing, and Entreprenuer Day. The Day 1 Agenda looks great, it actually suits my job and my interest in SEO. Though one of my bosses commented that it's just the basics, my interest never waned.

Like I've said, I am just waiting for the sweet, sweet confirmation from the Google peeps. Period.

Interested? Click here.

Hope to see you all there! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Feel free to send me your questions and comments. For inquiries regarding our services, please send me an email at imay@doodlemindsolutions.com.Thank you! :)